Ah, the great weekly brain dump. I should sleep well tonight.
Head on over to Keely's House of Zombies for more organized random.
- Now that I used the button for the first time I am actually looking at it in detail, is that a windmill? Random.
- Why is that those people who grate on you can't sneeze without you rolling your eyes. "Idiot! Can't you just suck up that sneeze? Jeez."
- I have hives people. No idea why I randomly breakout in hives. This time I have them on my ear lobes. I have taken one Benadryl and am about to fall asleep at my desk.
- Thanks to Kat for being my first commenter and follower. You are sweet.
- The BP&N household is living on the edge today. The crockpot is on at home cooking this recipe without somebody to babysit it or the "crockpot cam" that Nick likes to setup to make sure the house doesn't burn down. As the son of a insurance salesman this is a BIG deal. Ride fast, take chances? Um. No.
- Man Cub has switched from saying/signing "thank you" to saying "welcome," I will take all the polite I can get.